Monday, October 27, 2008

After the weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. Scott and Bri were here Friday and Saturday for Rob's birthday dinner. We had a full house with our four, Beth's three and Chad and Kelly Rogers everyone seemed to enjoy Rob's pick of French Dip for dinner. Saturday, Tanya and I joined Beth, Lucas, Brayden and Jensen (Lucas's niece) for the Halloween Parade on the Square. The last time I'd gone Beth was a Sophomore and marching in the band! We had fun and ate a little candy. Lots of cars and motorcycles, but most interesting were all the firetrucks, both current and historic. We left Larry at home as he poops out really quickly and his Mom and sister were coming. They had arrived when I got home and we all went out to the Cracker Barrel for dinner, a table for eight. Rob kept us up to date on the Mizzou game. MIZ-ZOU!! Everyone had a good time and a good visit then Mom, Marie, Scott and Bri all headed back to Columbia, while we headed home to crash and watch the MIZZOU game. Happily our Tigers won! On Sunday, I worked outside clearing out the shed and moving stuff up to the attic, emptied the sand box and packed up the outside toys (sorry Brayden!) Larry watched the Chiefs, who did not win, sigh! He's been watching the World Series as well, I think he's cheering for Tampa Bay, oh well. Today I tried to find our basement, my sewing area, and my desk. I only partly succeeded, but it will still be here tomorrow, dang it! Larry did alot of computer work and drove himself to the bank! His first time driving since his surgery August 20th. Some normal anyway.

No comments: