Saturday, October 11, 2008

Silly Saturday

Fall is here and the weather forecast is looking lots cooler so I spent the day out in the yard, mowing, pulling up the stuff that's done in the garden and cleaning the cobwebs off the house. Fall cleanup. Since it's fall and there are leaves (read allergic) and the mold count is pretty high (read allergies, again) I wear a face mask so I don't get sick. I really can't afford to be sick! I mowed, and began clearing veggie beds etc., when I stopped to have lunch I took it off, when I got ready to go back out I could not find the darn thing. So.. I got out another one, put it on and went back out to work. Quite a while later Rob and Tanya come out and laughed at me because I'm wearing two, count 'em two masks! One on the top of my head and one over my nose and mouth! Man did I feel silly! Then later I was ready to water the plants in front and turned on the water without connecting the hose, duh! I didn't feel too bad as Rob told the Tanya the dryer didn't work when he hadn't turned it on!

I nearly finished all my outdoor chores, just need to clean up the back and under the deck. Will get that done tomorrow and pull the patio cover down as well. This will be the last time I'll be able to deal with the leaves by just mowing, next Saturday I'll have to bag, oh fun.

My check up was pretty good, just a few little niggles to remind me of my age! Next a mamogram.

We had a ball with Brayden on Wednesday and Thursday playing with all the cars and his Thomas trains. We read a lot to him and this week was no different except the reading material was a flyer showing all the Thomas trains, we turned it into a "Wish List" for Christmas and he WANTS IT ALL!! He's so much fun.

Larry's drain seems to have finally slowed down, here's hoping he gets it out this week.

Well, I have to go give serious attention the MU vs OSU game.....MIZ ZOU, go Tigers!!

No comments: