Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Tuesday

I have only the floors to clean and I'll be done! Yipee! I use Murphy's Oil soap in my carpet machine so I'll have that done in about an hour tomorrow. Then I'll just need to buff it up every few days. It will be great to have that out of the way, just in time for the cooking to begin. Larry is still quite exhausted from the last bout of Chemo, his diet is picking up though. His blood thinners have still not gone to work so I'm giving him shots twice a day. I really hate it, it sometimes leaves a big bruise but the Anti-coagulation guy says that's normal, but he needs to have them until the Warfrin gets things under control. Apparently this is quite common in cancer patients. I have to take Charley to the vet in the morning, it's time to shuffle the pets in for checkups and shots plus he has a cough. After nearly losing Kelsy earlier this year I'm taking him in before he gets really sick. They are nearly eleven, really old for dogs. While I'm out I have to pick up brake shoes for my van the Rob will put them on for me, I hope tomorrow as the temperature is forcast for 60ish and he has to do it outside. I'll finish the painting outside plus some other odds and ends as well. I've been up since 4 this morning, couldn't sleep so I got up and went to work, laundry etc. I got a lot done but I'm starting to drag. This happens to me fairly regularly-maybe once a week- so I've decided to just get up and do something, at least I know I've a reason to be tired!

No comments: