Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chemo Cycle 2, Day 4

The last "push" was earlier today and the bay of Mesna is hung now, they are treating the blood clot with blood thinners and Larry should come home tomorrow. He had pretty severe nausea again today and they have upped his meds for that to as needed. The meds make him terribly sleepy-he fights to stay awake but he loses! His Mom and sister, Marie, came up today for a visit. Beth, Lucas and Brayden came this evening. He likes the company even though he's always telling us not to come! I went up early today in the hopes that I would see the Dr. stayed until about 12:30, no doctor. I'd have stayed longer but we got new guttering yesterday, quite a bit of the faceau boards had to be replaced and therefore painted. Today was pretty warm for November so I went home to paint. Rob helped me with the high spots and we finished all but a strip on the back which we should finish on Sunday(when the weather is warm again.) I have grocery shopping to do tomorrow then I'll head in to the hospital. We should get home in time for dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: