Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday night

I have the hardest time figuring out what TITLE to put on these things! We've had a pretty busy weekend, yesterday Larry and I ran a bunch of errands. He held up really well, did more than he has in a long time. I guess that shot I gave him really worked! When we got home I mowed and picked up the leaves in back, did the front today. (This will be a recurring event for the next several weeks!) We were having Rubens for dinner so I called to see if Beth wanted to come eat. I can never fix them without asking her as I know she loves them--if I don't ask then I feel guilty besides it gives me the chance to be with my daughter. Not to mention the chance to be with Brayden. I feel guilty anytime I cook something I know one of my absent children really loves because they're not here to eat with us. Guess that's one of the many ways I miss having them at home. Today, besides the leaves, I finished putting up groceries, put the rest of the pots in the shed so I can say that (besides leaves) I'm finished with yard work. I watered the inside pots, made an apple crisp, clipped cat nails, brushed everyone down and gave the dogs a bath. After which I had to give myself a bath! All in all I have to say that I had a pretty good weekend.

I really like trees, I appreciate the cool of their shade (especially in summer), I love the colors of fall, and the patterns of the bare branches in winter. I DO NOT LIKE TO RAKE/MOW LEAVES!

No comments: