Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday update

I've been cleaning like a mad woman the past two days, completely cleaned our room, our bath, the hall and the extra room, having done the basement last week I now have only the hall bath, the living room and (gulp) the kitchen left. I love having a clean house, I just don't really like cleaning! I'll probably do the kitchen next week in little bits as we are getting a new roof tomorrow and we plan to vacate the premises! I feel for the dogs but they didn't even bark today when the roofing materials were being DROPPED on the roof so maybe they'll just sleep. We have quite a few errands to do and we'd like to go to the Truman library as well. We'll see how much we can handle. Larry had his hair cut off last week because it was due to fall out, instead it's growing back in! He has a fuzzy head! I love it, it is so typically Larry to have the opposite reaction than the doctor's predict. Brayden continues to delight us, yesterday on the way home from daycare he commented on the fact that the big boat was gone. I had not even noticed that the big boat on the corner was gone, the people have had a " for sale" sign on it for that last couple of years maybe they sold it. And I consider myself a "Noticing" kind of person! Guess I'd best hit the laundry folding and ironing, not thrilling but it's what I do.

No comments: