Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No surgery today

Larry's surgery was postponed today. His blood clotting levels were too high (meaning he might bleed too much) so it was rescheduled for tomorrow first thing. This is what they want when they put you on Cumadin! First things translates into anything after 7:30am. He was admitted though and is in room 3210, phone number 816-922-5817. His spirits are pretty good even though he really doesn't want to do this-ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

We got 3-4 inches of snow today, I went shopping this morning, I love shopping when it's snowing and there's no one out--well I didn't go to the grocery store they are usually swamped! I've finished my shopping for the most part. I'm still thinking about a couple of things for Larry and I have some things I'm making to finish. Christmas will be good this year if Larry and I have anything to say about it!

I'll be at the hospital about 7 tomorrow and will post tomorrow night again with the latest.

No comments: