Saturday, January 10, 2009

Vegas Trip Day One, Hays KS

We're here tucked up in the Ramada Inn Hays. It's funny because it's the same building where we always stayed in Hays when the children were younger only then it was the Holiday Inn! Hays has changed alot since we first visited in 1992-progress I suppose, I kind of miss the old way! We left home about 9:30, ate lunch in Junction City then stopped at Abilene to visit the Eisenhower museum. It was interesting but alot to take in, maybe too much. I'm having trouble reading some things, the cataract thing, so I got tired of all that museum stuff. Isn't that sad-I'm a museum lover! I enjoyed the Clinton center more, I think because I could remember alot of those events.

Tomorrow we're headed on to Denver. I don't think we have any stops planned before then. We're having fun already!!

No comments: