Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

Not much going on here. I cleaned the trailer this morning, taking advantage of the warm weather. It hadn't been cleaned after our last outing in 2008 as it went directly to the dealership for winterizing and repair, then we didn't get it back forever making it too cold to work in until now. It's not yet ready to go out but it goes on Tuesday to be de-winterized etc and when it comes back I'll put the linens etc away and get ready to go. Heading south soon, well we'll take a shake-down cruise for a couple of days first in case something is not right. Thought we'd go to Surprise for a spring training game but I don't know as we'll make it that far--Larry has an appointment on April 7 with Vic the Vac unless we need to go sooner and I don't want to rush home towing the trailer!

More trailer work at the sewing machine lengthening the sides of the screen room. It needs to be longer when we put it on the can weights, which we always do since most handicapped sites have cement or blacktop and it would blow away also Larry doesn't hit his head. I still need to finish one side and do the wind screen as well. It doesn't take long though. When I finish that I have some pants to hem for my Dad then maybe I can have fun! Want to get the first part of the patches quilt assembled so I can start the four-patches tomorrow. I really have to clean my area, again and do some other stuff too, bummer.

I repotted some plants that were victims of hooking up the icemaker at the new spot, completely uprooted an enormous aloe vera. Now I have four, not sure where to put them and they are still outside.

Beth, Lucas, Braden and Kolby were here for dinner last night. We had fun, Kolby slept most of the time, apparently he's a champ at that! It's amazing how much he looks like Brayden did and how grown up Brayden seems now. Guess I'd better quit stalling and get to work!

No comments: