Friday, April 10, 2009

Dallas

This will be a short post, I hope! We packed up and left Fredericksburg about 9 this morning--that's really early for us but we are getting faster at the whole process. We arrived about 3:30 pm driving a little less than 300 miles to Arlington, in the Dallas/Ft Worth metro. The wind was awful for part of the trip and I doubt I'd have been able to keep truck and trailer on the highway so Larry drove all the way. He's tired, me too. We'll be here 5 nights before we head on up Interstate 35 to Home. I don't know exactly what we'll be doing except I plan to visit some quilt shops, and my former roomie from college, Gloria. Also, I have to do laundry tomorrow cause one more day and we're naked!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Hi Gail. I bought Victoria magazine today and there is an article about Lady Bird Johnson's wildflower park. Not sure if that's the one you visited but it sure looked pretty.

Cheers...Ann :)