Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday, Marshall Texas

My last post was interrupted in upload so you only got to see the title! I hope this one goes better. We left Ft Smith Arkansas and drove on a very hilly scenic route to Hot Springs Arkansas were we stayed in the nicest State Park I have ever seen for two days. I have to say that I have NEVER seen more churches than in Arkansas! Larry said they must schedule services staggered so people can attend all the churches they belong too! I think that's the reason Arkansas has been historically so poor, they have to support all those churches! (That was very tongue in cheek, by the way.) We went to the National Park and did some other messing around, then left today for Texas. Rained in Arkansas then the wind picked up (to about 50 miles and hour) it was a head wind until we turned south. This traveling in the trailer has a few glitches to be worked out as does the broadband card! (No towers, no internet!) We are only staying in this private park one night as it isn't as nice as it sounded in the add, we tried to find the State park here and finally did but decided we wanted a park were we could use the internet and cell phones, we don't like being so out of touch! Tomorrow we're headed south, not sure exactly where to yet, getting tired and cranky! I'm having alot of trouble reading maps in the car, the middle is somewhat blurry from the cataracts and bumping all around, so I have headaches. I can tell you one of the first things I'm doing when I get home is schedule a Doctor's appointment to deal with all this stuff!!

No comments: