Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gardens caught up, Finally!

After three days of working outside (except yesterday afternoon when it was just too hot ) I finally finished yard work. With all the trips, etc this year then the rain I had really gotten behind. I still have a few things-putting in tomato stakes, bean netting and planting some watermelon (for some reason the seeds have decided to hide from me)-And I need to clean out the shed but I am done with the bulk of it for the moment. Thank goodness as tomorrow we're supposed to get rain, maybe, and then it takes a few days to dry out! This evening I'm going to try to find my desk and sewing table as that will make a huge impact on the basement mess. Tomorrow I simply have to work in the kitchen! The sooner this is all done the sooner I can sew again. I don't think I'll have a finish this month though, darn it!

No comments: