Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday evening

Well, another week gone by and I haven't a lot to show for it, sigh. I honestly can't remember what I did! Yesterday, I went shopping for a dress for Scott and Bri's wedding, went to five stores including two bridal stores but no luck. It's all one dress out of different fabrics and very blah in black! I've decided to make mine, I saw some nice patterns and I will buy a dress form to be certain it fits. This way I can make it suit me and I'll have the form after to make myself some other clothes. That's something I used to do a lot but sort of went by the way when we had all the kids home playing every sport involving a ball, dancing, taking music lessons for various instruments, etc and Larry was travelling. I have more time for it now.

Larry and I went shopping today for a few things at Lowe's (where else) and Costco. I had mentioned wanting an ipod to listen to audio books while I walk so I came home with one like his! I'm already enjoying it.

Scott's home for the night and we are celebrating Father's Day for Larry tomorrow, a little early. I do like having him around! I miss Bri though!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I must admit that I enjoy making my own clothes. At least you get what you want and it fits. Can't praise th ipod enough - I think it's a wonderful invention. All the best, Ann :)