Thursday, July 2, 2009

I think it's Thursday!

I think it's Thursday so we must be at Kris' campground. Well, I'm sure I'm at the campground but a little shaky on the Thursday part! We had a whirlwind two and a half days at home! I weeded and watered all my garden beds, did up all the laundry, unpacked and then packed, took Kelsey to the vet, went to the eye doctor, and did a humongous grocery shopping! Whew! I was tired. Kelsey had finally gained a half a pound, she did have a bacterial infection so she got meds for that and Dr B. gave me some meds for the dogs when they get sick on these trips. Something to calm their digestive tracts. Charlie's on his second bottle of pills for the cancer and I still can't tell there's anything wrong. So on the dog front things are looking good. The eye doctor said I needed to wait for a year on the catarats, if I'd known he was going to say that we've have stayed in Michigan longer! I did get a yet stronger perscription and have ordered new glasses (the old one I got last fall and I may have to have another set before the surgery, URG.) We are staying here at OK Acres until Sunday and when we go home I don't know if we'll get out of town again until the wedding in August. I'm okay with that, have a serious case of withdrawel--one from Brayden and one from blog reading! My house is a diaster of the first order and the cats miss Larry. Truely, it's fun to go away but I'm glad to stay at home for a while. Also it's getting too hot to take the dogs with us, we have to watch them for heat exhaustion very carefully--they are wearing a heavy fur coat! I will also be glad to get back to my sewing machine and other projects. Tomatoes will be getting ripe soon--looking forward to those BLT's!

1 comment:

Bri said...

BLTs are my favorite sandwich! And I know what you mean about wanting to get back home. I have a count down to when I finally trek back to MO...and then go back to law school! And, you know, some stuff in between ;)