Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

It's evening now and I think the chemical stew within is beginning to subside. Not taking any more pain pills as I don't like the way they make me feel--all wiggly and unable to focus without making myself slightly ill. Surgery was successful, Dr said I had a really thick ligament in there, whatever that means, I'm not to lift with that hand things over a pound etc, ice it, you all know the drill for a week then I go back to have the stitches out. Until then I have a lovely bandage on my wrist. I can still hold fabric and type etc plus I pulled out some boxes of fabric to sort so I shouldn't be bored. I'm trying to organize my sewing area and still bringing in things out of the trailer. Some of that will be on hold now but that's okay! Tonight more vegging and ice.

No comments: