Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday evening

Today's report: Larry's pain continues to increase daily so today they took away Viocodin and replaced it with both oral and IV morphine, Oral didn't manage it alone and the IV makes him nauseous so then he has to have IV meds for that. The combination just sends him to la la land making little z's! He's scheduled to be first in the morning for the biopsy, one of the doctors said that if they didn't take him early she'd have to put a hit out on the radiologist, to which Larry replied "Or my wife will" doctor said I was just about to say that! They know me only too well!

Had several inches of much needed rain overnight, and the thunder has begun again. Now there are flash flood warnings out. Feast or famine!

I finished one brown bear top and the other is ready for borders. I hope to get one sandwiched tonight and maybe a little stitching but I have some bookwork to do (like paying bills, which I have not done for like YEARS!) To do that I have to clean up my desk, may be a long night! I want to be at the hospital by 7:30 so who knows. Stuff just piles up and has to be dealt with regardless. What a bummer.

No comments: