Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding weekend!

Scott and Brianna's wedding was beautiful on Saturday, it suited them completely. Simple yet elegant. She was a beautiful bride and he a handsome groom. Then there was a bash of a reception! I think everyone had a ball, I know I did. Danced with all my boys (including Brayden and Kolby) and generally lived it up. Have the blisters to prove it! Brayden and Alayna were dancing fools! Even though they were up "Way past my bedtime, I should have been in bed HOURs ago" (according to Brayden!) After we went back to the campground I took the dogs for a walk around camp in my long black formal and turquoise crocks, I bet that was a sight to see!

Sunday, we had a family gathering at the park to celebrate California girl's near arrival. We have everyone together so rarely that we have to really pack things in. Gifts were opened, pink was in limited sight as requested. We devoured subs and cake before 12. Unfortunately for Brayden there was no dancing. It was getting really hot so we packed it in, went back and broke camp to head for home.

We are now wiped out and recovering, but we had a really great time so it was worth it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: