Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday wanderings

I noticed that my blog has become very depressing lately with all the medical stuff, a real life bummer! I will try and tone it down now, there won't be much to report anyway for a while. I am feeling much better today and am typing with both hands--although I keep hitting the cap lock by accident! I don't intend to shout. I have very little pain, just a tug now and again and I'm enjoying the challenge of doing things with one hand! Even though I am very right handed it's amazing how many things take both of them--like doing dishes, or pulling up one's pants! This afternoon I may take a nap on the basement sofa--my favorite napping sofa-- or not. I'll definitely begin sorting fabric. My current arrangement for sewing and research just isn't working well so I'm trying to come up with another, another room would be nice but totally impossible!

Fall is coming soon I think, unusually soon. I can't believe how cool this summer has been, one to remember and talk about! I only hope frost holds off until it's usual time. Fall is my favorite season, except for leaves-raking them that is, I love looking at them in their fall colors.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Gail, your blog is fine. You've had plenty to occupy your thoughts of late. I'm pleased that your surgery went well but you must look after your hand. Napping and fabric sorting sounds like some very good therapy indeed. Ann :)