Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank goodness it's hump day!

That's what we always called Wednesday when the kids where in school--halfway to the weekend. I think a weekend might be nice, this week has been a mess. On Sunday, we had water dripping in the basement so a call to the plumber on Monday gave me the news that I needed a new toilet as this one was broken (as in cracked apart and not repairable.) Today when I attempted to turn on the lamps in the living room-----nothing. With further research I don't have power on two walls in the living room/kitchen and the same two walls in the basement. Tomorrow will bring a call to the electrician. I just didn't need any thing more to do, I can't get everything done as it is! I do have the paint on the walls of my room and most of the clean up done to move back in, I can't wait. I also got the truck licensed for another two years. I've gotten through a lot of the paper work, well at least what has arrived and have only a couple of phone calls to make. The finances are nearly in order so I guess I've been making progress. I am feeling much better, this cold has really taken it's sweet time leaving. Of course, the coughing will go on for a while as it always takes the asthma longer to say goodbye. Think I'll go down and bring up some hand work to do while I watch tv, might even bring up the chair that goes in my room!

No comments: