Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It Snows Again.

I woke to 2 or 3 inches of new snow this morning and it is still snowing in fits and starts. This one is very wet Rob says. He would know as he ran Hank early this morning so Tanya could get out to work! The forecast was for a quickly moving lightly accumulating snow event, I think it may have passed that point! At this rate I don't expect to see my lawn until March or April! Shoot, I may not see my street before then. The city plows--which seems to do no good at all--or maybe they are only throwing de-icer and sand at it but the plow is down. I don't mind as I don't have to go out very often. We have a good supply of eats etc so we're all good here.

2 comments:

Bri@TheModernParsonage said...

It snowed here too! A few inches, but more than usual for sure

a good yarn said...

I know it makes life awkward but I still want to experience a snowy winter. Raining here today which may put a dampener on the big fireworks displays on Sydney Harbour. There are two - one at 9pm and one at midnight. Let's hope it clears up in plenty of time. Ann :-)