Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's done! I think.

After spending the greater part of this day working on financial matters all of the paper work relating to Larry's passing is finished (please the gods there will be no more.) It feels good to have that behind me! (Unfortunately it doesn't count as a finish for OPAM!) I have reduce the mass of my mess to a pile of receipts still to be entered and figures to take to my Edward Jones guy next week. Not fun but not more than a couple of more hours total! I'm really have a tough time with this, just putting it back into my schedule is hard. You'd think that being a stay-at-home I wouldn't have that problem but no matter what you do you never have a enough time!

Today, I received the North Pole cottage I ordered earlier--a light house! I'm putting them up on Saturday so I'll take a pic and put it on the blog (using the old point and shoot!) then.

Picked up the backing for Kolby's fleece blanket on Wednesday and got lucky--Hobby Lobby carries Robert Kaufmann solids, so I got a different blue for my Irish Chain! It's all washed, not ironed but it will soon be ready to cut and sew! Can't wait, but I must.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Christmas shop. The hard stuf--stocking stuffers.

No comments: