Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Painting, again

I started on the finish-up painting yesterday. I think I'm finished with white for now! Also have some touch up and the vent covers for the hall bath and I can put it back to rights. Tomorrow I'll touch up the blue in my bathroom and can put that room back to rights. Then I'll touch up the living room--the paint on the walls is the same color so when I was putting it on I sometimes couldn't tell where I was so I missed some spots. Have to go back and fix that. I think my bedroom needs some work along the ceiling (bugs me how uneven it is) so I may touch that up as well while I have the big ladder up here. Then I can pack away the painting tools until next time! Yay! I don't mind painting but I've had enough for a while.

Picked up a research job this week so I'll need to put in some time on that soon. I've worked for this gentleman before and he's a pleasure.

Soon I'll have time for my other projects. I will be so glad to get some time in on the sewing machine and to live in (relative) order!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

So close to the finish now Gail that you must be looking forward to hanging up your brushes. Now you have an idea how Michelangelo felt painting the Sistine Chapel! *chuckle*

Ann :-)