Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brayden's birthday!

My oldest grandson, Brayden, turned four yesterday! I can hardly believe it. I have to change my profiles now! He had a big party with both sides of his family and made out like a bandit! A new bike from his Mom and Dad was an especially big hit. He also got more money for his gymnastic classes--I started him out for Christmas and he really likes it, and helps him burn energy. I think his Mom took him to the toy store for some spending today and she mentioned that she only has three months of him riding his bike in the house! What fun.

2 comments:

jillybee said...

Oh, to be 4 again. Glad it was a fun day for all.

How is Charley doing?

Blessings,
Jilly

a good yarn said...

Happy Birthday Brayden. They grow up far too quickly. He'll be 14 then 24 before you kno it! Cheers Ann :-)