Monday, February 8, 2010

Of the best laid plans

Scott and Bri gave me a gift of a manicure for Christmas (I enjoyed my first one last year) and I have been waiting for the right time to use it. I decided I would get it today so it would stay pretty for a couple of weeks while I can't do much with my right hand. So I did. I really like the process of a manicure being pampered and the way my nails look even without polish so this next part isn't all that awful. I waited and waited after my lovely french manicure and was careful not to touch, stick my hand into things etc for 2 1/2 HOURS. You'd think that would be long enough for polish to dry but the first time I used my fingers I totally screwed up three fingers on my right hand! Sigh. Next thing up is to remove the polish so I won't look dorky for a week or so. Oh well, the nails will still look nice! Next time I'll just book a plain manicure keep my nails short and have her put some clear coat on!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I love manicures too! It's just nice to be pampered for a while. Ann :-)