Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updated

Just a couple of quick updates as one handed hunt and peck typing is exhausting. Surgery yesterday went well. I requested and received less anesthesia so I did not feel icky like last time. There is a small amount of pain, not enough to take meds but enough to remind me not to use that hand. I am bored already.

On another topic, Charley doesn't seem to be improving. I started him on an anti-inflamatory and perhaps he hasn't had enough yet but he must be carried over the three steps to the yard, down he can come in on his own. He isn't eating much either. I will give him until next week then if there's no improvement I'll call the vet again. I had such high hopes that he would get better once the other meds left his system and he isn't loopy just unable to move freely. I'm glad in a way that I can't toss a frisbee left-handed so we aren't tempted to give that a try. We'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Take it easy Gail. You'll be back to normal in no time. I'm sorry to learn that Charlie is responding as you had expected. Let's hope he picks up soon. Ann :-)