Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another week nearly gone.

Seriously, where does time go? I'd really like to get some back! It's been evaporating at a greater than normal rate! I did get quite a bit of sewing done so far this week. One baby quilt sandwiched to quilt and one top nearly finished--tomorrow's project--plus about a dozen burp rags sewn and ready for turning etc. I also managed to get the kitchen mostly clean.

Picked up Brayden on Monday as usual, Rob laughed at us as we were jumping over the cracks in the driveway. I think I might be too old for that? We had fun though. We always have fun on Mondays.

Last night I picked up Kolby, ran by McDonalds as I wasn't feeding anyone else and he loves french fries. I had put up the Easter tree on Tuesday and proceeded to knock it over last night so I was picking it up, turned around to find him crawling across the top of the coffee table to get to me and the tree. He'd climbed up the little chair onto the table. I think we have our hands full--this one's a climber! He spent a long time looking at the tree and practicing saying "Rabbit" and "egg", you really had to have your ears on but he was getting it and delighted with himself! Before we know it he'll be talking so much we'll be asking him to be quiet!

I'm heading to Columbia on Saturday for a family event, taking both boys with me. I can't not take Brayden with me when I'm going to Alayna's house. I may be insane but if Beth could do it I can do it! (I hope.)

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

What a darling Grandmama you are! My mum used to do the same with my son and he has such wonderful memories of those times spent together. You seem to be getting plenty done - no wonder the time is tootling past. Cheers, Ann :-)