Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weekend plans

I haven't been posting much lately, guess I don't have much to say!? I have been doing some research, some sewing, some house cleaning and some yard work( those darn acorn trees!) so I'm busy. My knee and hip are much better since the cortisone shots last week, I am returning to stretching and (if it ever stops raining) walking. Today, I am taking the camper out. I'm headed to Clinton lake for the weekend with Beth, Lucas and boys for Lucas's college graduation! I have yet to take the trailer out alone because of backing it up so this will help get my confidence level a little higher. It should be fun, unless it rains all weekend. It seems to always rain when we go camping together! We will be beyond Wi-fi out there so no posting until I get back on Sunday. Hope to have photos. Enjoy your days!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

You've been too busy to post! Don't the squirrels take care of those pesky acorns? Have a wonderful trip and I hope the rain stays away. In fact, we could do with some here in Sydney (it hasn't rained for weeks). Cheers, Ann :-)