Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Leaving San Diego

San Diego is a city built on mesas. Most businesses are in the valleys between mesas and along rivers and most homes are built on the top. I have seen a few on the sides but it's rare. The sides are unstable and things are likely to slide down, I don't think I'd like that to happen to my house!

We noticed this house which was across the highway from my hotel. We particularly noticed all the stairs! While most people just let the side of the mesa go native, these folks have gardens! I think I might have seen this garden on tv (or one similar) and I really don't want to climb all the stairs at once!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Reynolds Rap said...

I am reading these post. I have been quite busy in the last week and finally sat down to see where you were at. I loved each and every day in the life of Gail and Kelsy. Please keep posting.