Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cross-stitch update

A little cross-stitching was done on Sunday, but none since.  I couldn't seem to do anything but sleep on Monday, took two naps!  Think I got over-heated on Sunday working in gardens and painting.  It wasn't that hot temp wise but it was all in the sun.  I should know better at my age but...   I over-estimate my staying power sometimes! 

Today I managed a little housework and my volunteer time but I'm headed for the feathers now.  I'm shutting all the pets out of my room at night and sleeping much better!  Simba thinks he needs to walk on me at 4:30am and Kelsey wants me up and feeding her about 5.  I get to sleep to 6:30 or 7 if I shut them out!  Of course, they think they are being abused!  Really, I should have it as good as they do!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Any progress is good progress Gail. As for naps, well, they're one of my favourite past times! ann...