Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow!

The bags are packed,  except for those last minute simply must take things!  I've done all the chores that are going to get done, only thing left is for me to get ready and pay the bills!  Tomorrow I'm off to Chicago then on Saturday to NYC and on the Shannon Ireland.  I'll be checking in from time to time but no blogs until I get back as I'm leaving the laptop at home.  Cell phone won't work as I don't have international calls in my plan so I will be unplugged from the world.  Well, sort of.  I'll have both Kindle and Ipod but you can't reach me on those!  Take care while I'm gone and MISS ME!

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

My word Gail those weeks have flown by! You are going to have such a wonderful time and must tell us all about it when you return. According to google this is bon voyage in Gaelic - turas sábháilte!

Cheers, Ann :-)

Andrea said...

You have a wonderful time and safe journey. Best wishes xxx