Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve.  I have a bit of baking to do, purposely saved until today.  Some preparation for tomorrow and Sunday's events but it will be a relaxed day, I'm thinking.  Plus, IT'S SNOWING!!! and I'm giddy with it!  I know I will worry that Beth and her family are traveling to St Joesph today and I want them safe, always, but I can't help myself!  There's a huge grin on my face and my heart is happy!  It's snowing and tomorrow is Christmas!  So put on the Christmas music and celebrate with me! 

I wish all of you a joyful and giddy Christmas holiday and only wonderful things in 2011!  Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to hear someone is happy and enjoying this time of year. I wish you the best Christmas Gail.

blessings,
jilly