Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day Round 2 or is it 3?

This is what I saw when I got up this morning !  I really wasn't surprised, it began snowing about 2 yesterday and quickly covered all the pavement.  I had to sweep the steps to the yard at 10 last night, poor Kelsey couldn't find the steps!  It's still poor Kelsey as she is belly deep in the snow- she likes snow but not this deep.  I can see blue sky off to the south but there is still snow flying!  I don't know if it's snowing or blowing, some of each maybe.  I am lucky in that I don't have to work so I didn't have a 30 minutes commute that lasted 2 1/2 hours and I don't have to go anywhere today!  The snowplow has already made three passes on my street, last snow it took two days to see the plow.
                          
The first photo is out my front window, poor little tree.  The second is out the kitchen window, that's some 6-8 inches of white stuff on the railing !
Check out the snow on the deck chair seats.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad too that you are able to stay in. Funny how as a kid, living back east and loving a snow day. I'll show these to Mr. Wonderful...he will LOVE them.

blessings,
jilly