Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stitchin' Update

I have been working diligently on Tanya's Christmas stocking.  Here is a new photo of my progress.
I'm working on the center bottom and what will be the heel, most of the toe is complete.  Another month and perhaps it will be ready for back-stitching!  And I thought this pattern would be relatively simple, sigh.

I am making slow progress on the quilting, but I know I'll get faster and better the more I do.  I'm trying to get in an hour a day on it. 

Spring cleaning continues, darn it!  Gardening is coming on soon, yeah!  Research never ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't we always think a project will be easier than it is...my life story for sure. Stocking looks great. I have an eagle x-stitch you can work on for me;-) Think I have added 10 stitches to it in a month.

blessings, jilly