Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cross Stitch update

Posted by PicasaAs you can see not a lot of stitching has been done in the past two weeks, sigh.  I've been working on the wall out in back and in the gardens every morning in spite of the heat and it just knocks me out!  Today, I didn't work outside and I feel much better, so I guess the walls will have to wait for cooler weather!

I have been stripping one section of the cabinets in the kitchen and have finished most of the demo (only the trim around doors and windows remain to come down.  I should be finished with the stripping on Monday-unless I get energetic and do two sections in one day.  Doubt that'll happen.

Today, I found my sewing room/office.  In that I've cleaned it again and moved things a bit, it seems I do that every week!  I just have too small a space for everything I have in that room!  I am working to finish things and get them out of here but it's very slow, sigh. 

On Thursday, Bri (my daughter-in-law) takes the Bar exam.  I wish her the best, hopes she gets a good nights sleep tomorrow and has a good breakfast!  I know she will do well as she is very smart! That said, if everyone could remember her on Thursday and send her your best wishes I think that will help!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Sounds like you just need to pace yourself a wee bit and stay out of the heat. I understand the trials of a small sewing room. Mine needs a thorough sorting out. Job for another day. I'm sure Bri is well prepared for her exam and will do well. Ann :-)