Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday!

So I went off to the quilt shop today.  Guess what I brought home, 2 yards of white.  Exciting, huh?  I needed it for my red blocks,  hope to begin sewing those on Sunday!  I've nearly finished cutting 2 1/2 inch squares, well except for the white.  Am ready to cut out klosjes as well and to try out a tiny house-think I'll try paper piecing on those.

 Tomorrow, Quinn and I are off for Columbia to visit Scott, Bri and Coco!  Haven't been down for months and months so I'm looking forward to it.  Quinn doesn't know it but Coco has a big fenced in yard-so they can run and play together.  Must take camera for cute puppy pictures.  If the pups are getting along  I really should stop by the hospital there as my Mother in Law fell yesterday and was admitted today with a broken bone in her leg.  Apparently, surgery is the normal treatment but she is on blood thinners so that is not currently an option.  I don't know what the alternative is, don't think my Sister in law, Marie, knows yet.

High tomorrow in the 40s or 50s, short winter!

No comments: