Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tired Puppy.

Today, Quinn had her first visit to Camp Bow Wow.  According to the workers (and the web cam when I checked in on her) she ran and played ALL day.  Inside, outside and possibly upside down!  She played "avoid the leash" when it was time to go home although she was suitably happy to see me.  I don't think it will be long until I say "camp" and she goes to sit by the door!  She's tuckered though, but that's part of the reason she is going every week.  That and socialization, with other dogs that is, she's a social butterfly when people are concerned.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Lucky Quinn - puppy day care really suits her. Your winter is so late - makes me wonder what ours will be like. Faithful old Elna serving you so well over many years. My Singer worked like a Trojan and was such a reliable machine. Like yours no computer and as heavy as a boat anchor. Keep warm. ann :-)