Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cross stitch progress

I always mean to do this on Wednesday but last night I set up the photo only to discover the camera batteries needed to be charged!  So I'm a day late, oh well.
Last week.

This week, only the red behind the bear and most of the white!  I'll begin another critter tonight.  It was my goal to finish the X's this month and begin the backstitching in February.  I think I might just make it!  It'll be close but I'm hopeful.  I think it's the only thing on track for this month, sigh.

Feeling a bit poorly today, bad headache plus sinus drainage.  I thought last night I might be coming down with something as I could not get warm.  I don't feel terribly sick just sort of off.

It's been very cold the last few days, cold enough that Quinn and I haven't been getting in our walks, sigh.  Unfortunately, the fact that we've-well I've Quinn goes out whatever-been shut in by the cold has not resulted in great gobs of anything being done!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Sorry to learn that you aren't feeling the best. Hope you feel better soon. As a fellow sinus sufferer, I can appreciate how unpleasant it can be. Did you say cold? Visions of cozy sweaters and open fires.... Not much fun for Quinn to be kept inside. Hope you both get a run (walk) soon.