Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hexies!

Since I've been good and haven't done a great deal of walking around etc on my knee I've added 33 hexies to the hexie box!
That's all the hexies I have cut out and I need to buy more fabric to go along with it before I cut out any more so that is going to be sitting for a while.  I'm thinking of using these as the center of a quilt with others surrounding it.  Still thinking.

The knee continues to improve.  I got so tired of looking at the same walls I took myself out to breakfast yesterday, then to the grocery store for bread and milk.  It didn't seem to bother it.  Today, I've done a bit of laundry, in the basement! and some typing at the table.  I'll do some more stitching after dinner.  I need to begin adding things to get done as my time of loafing about pretending to be hurt are coming to an end.  I have been amazed at the lack of swelling and the lack of pain.  I keep saying-"I thought this was supposed to hurt!"  Guess, I'm lucky, have good genetic material or a super doc! Or maybe all three!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your knee isn't paining you! I'll bet it was great to get out of the house. I love seeing that many hexagons already to go! You might want to check out Hexagon Alley if you like looking at hexagon projects!

a good yarn said...

That is a terrific report on the progress of your knee! Your hexies are pretty cute too.