Friday, February 15, 2013

Short update-I'm going bonkers!

Surgery on Wednesday seems to have been successful.  There is very little swelling, and almost no pain.  Much less pain than before.  I am following Doctors orders, drinking lots of fluids, ice, exercises etc and I am already bored out of my mind with sitting in this chair and propping my legs up!  I've made 19 hexie flowers and have about that many more cut out and watched 6 of the 8 Harry Potter movies.  Tomorrow, more of the same.  Oh well, If I'm complaining of boredom I must be getting better.  I promised myself I'd take it totally easy for 1 week- I wonder if I'll make it?

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Must admit to a small chuckle as I thought you might become bored sooner than you thought. Delighted though to read that you are feeling chipper and especially the little swelling/pain. After my week a few days immobile in a chair sounds pretty appealing.