Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Few More Steps ON the Road to Normal

I last used my crutches on Tuesday!  Today I put them away in the closet, hopefully I will never need them again.  Today, I went to the grocery store, I didn't ride around on the little cart and I unloaded all the bags alone!  Most importantly, I didn't need a pain pill when I got home!  I'm doing a little housework and planning some pressing and stitching.  While I still can't do everything I used to (or ride my bike) and I'm still spending time sitting around with my leg up I am making progress.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

excellent news........slow and steady wins the race..........

a good yarn said...

That is a good report. It definitely pays to take some time to get back to full strength. You are making great progress!