Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cross Stitching, again.

I think it's been months since I did a cross-stitch post.  That's because it's been months since I did any cross-stitch!  I was really slow beginning another stocking after finishing Bri's but Kolby's is at least begun. And here it is---

Looks exciting, huh?  Next comes a close up of the design, after 4 tries.


You might notice that my cording is begun in the upper left side not on the upper right, that's because all the other (11) stocking toes point in the other direction so I have to do this one in reverse!  I've done at least the last two this way as well, and have two more after this.  Once you get your "eyes" on it's not too bad but there's always this rough spot at the beginning so it slow going.  

I'm going to see it I can find some telly to watch while I cut and sew borders on Hill Country Spring, then I'll make little x's!


1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I would even begin to try reversing it but you manage this so well. I doubt I could finish my sampler without one of those magnifiers. These cross stitch are fabulous!