Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What I'm working on now.

Here's a list of my current "In Progress" doings! Not in any particular order.

Hill Country Spring quilt, only needs borders and a backing made-not tonight maybe tomorrow night as I have a banquet to attend.

Scott's Rhombi-ready for quilting
Twisted ready for sewing
Both of those use black thread so I can work on them at the same time.

Hexie Quilt--a work in slow progress

Kolby's Christmas stocking

The Chest-need to paint and install filets and doors-please all the gods and goddesses, etc this idea works.  Might get a coat of paint on after lunch, or not as the boys are here.

The shelf--just needs hanging, again maybe after lunch

The doll house--more roofing removed

Very long term project-The Town of Kansas research and writing

Then there's always cleaning! And catching up on finances! OMG!

And last but not least physical therapy on the leg.  She's also working on the hips, yak!  The actual doing of it isn't too bad, but I sure am aching!  It's much better in general.  Soon I'll be able to give Quinn a bath, which she seriously needs!

I did get the yard cleaned up and things put away for winter.  I need to trim the roses but they're still blooming!  The only other thing is raking leaves but it will be a little while before that's needed-I'm thinking I'll have help on that this year.

We've had several days of wind and or rain and the some of the trees are looking a bit bare.  Some are beautiful, some are just tuning, some are still green!  The temperatures are really lovely though, so unless it's wet you just want to be outside!  That raises issues with getting that list done!

I've been Montana dreaming for a while now.  I'm seriously thinking I'll put my house up for sale and spend the summer out there.  I do love the Mountains.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I'm working six days a week at the moment - don't want to think about all the things I have to do. Plenty there to keep you out of mischief! Montana sounds nice. Is that Big Sky Montana?