Friday, December 13, 2013

Ice, snow and Christmas

We are under a Winter Storm Advisory until sometime tomorrow.  There has been rain off and on all day making for a damp, dark, cold day and for ice now that the sun gone down and the temperature is falling.  It's supposed to begin snowing around midnight but it looks like the big dump is going to be east of here.  Hopefully, all the major roads will be fine by the time the Grandboys get here in the morning!  I plan to take them to Union Station to see the model trains they have set up, then it's out to the T-Rex grill for lunch.  If it's too bad for me to get out with a 2 year old, a 4 year old and a 7 year old then I'll come up with something else for us to do.

Today's holiday decor photo:
My nesting dolls.  I love these things and I have them for several holidays, I'd like to have more but they are not so easy to find now and are becoming quite expensive.  The boys always like to play with them,  and I noticed my sister in law fooling around with the Thanksgiving ones-so I guess they appeal to all ages!

No comments: