Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SNOW!

It snowed all day yesterday and into the night, 1/2 to 1 inch an hour!  So this morning I woke up to this:
The table on my deck!
I measured the snow on the table where I could reach, 10.5 inches!

Yesterday traffic was basically non-existant as everyone stayed home, today it would be difficult for me to get out as the snowplows haven't been by as yet.  Brayden and Kolby haven't had school yet this week and tomorrow is already cancelled!  As Beth says they'll be going to school in July!  Quinn is loving it, the drifts threatened to stop her dead at first but she has all her paths broken in now.  The sun is bright and the snow brighter.

For the first time I can remember, EVER, I am anxious for Spring.  I think it's because I had all those knee issues last fall and couldn't do much of anything outside like ride my bike or even walk much so my winter "down"time has been really long.  Unhappily, it will be several more weeks before I can say that Spring is here.  Sigh :((



No comments: