Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day!  I'm missing Ireland so much lately, it's even invading my sleep!  Between Ireland and Montana I'm hopeless! In other news--or not.

I've finished all the rows for Twisted-ugh-now I can begin to put the top together.  I think it's going to be stunning but the instructions are horrid!  Tomorrow, I'll press all the pieces again and begin slowly adding the rows around the center medallion-more like borders really.  Speaking of which, I think it will need a border of black to make it big enough for the bed.  I want to get this one finished and off to the my long armer along with Hill Country Spring--that one's been finished a while waiting for me to make the back and call Robin!  I need to get this out of the way as I have some dresses to alter for the wedding.  It's really outrageous how much they want at the bridal shop to do some really simple alterations!

I'm still typing away on the data for the book.  I'm actually doing two books with this same data, I have been collecting it for the Town book but it would be really cool to have all of McCoy's writings in a separate book.  Just what I need another project!  At least the research is for both.  I'm heading to the library on Wednesday for the day--Quinn is going to camp!  Following that there will be MORE typing!

The weather has been the usual up and down of March although the ups have been really up (80F) and the lows , low (snow).  This week is to continue the trend.  The only part I really hate is the mud. On. Quinn. Ick!

No comments: