Tuesday, January 13, 2015

13/365 Quilt Guild Class

Yesterday I did something I had never done before--I attended a class at my Quilt Guild!  I don't usually do the classes because I already have so many projects on the list!  (Thankfully, all the ones on the list are not all started just that I want to make someday!)  This class was for a bag to carry quilts or other bulky items and looked to be simple and easy to finish.

This is my beginning.  I worked on it until my shoulder said "Ouch, I'm so done here!"  It was fun, met some new people-always a good thing-I might do it again sometime.

My strips are not exactly straight, oh well, I'm not feeling the un-sewing love for this project.  Maybe I'll make another one with more precision later?  I'll be sure and post photos when I finish which I'd like to do before the next guild meeting.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your bag. With the list of projects I would like to do, I'll need to be quilting at 120 years old!