Sunday, January 4, 2015

4/365

 Today's photos is a grouping of my current stitching projects!  From Left to right and around--The hexagon flowers, sewing nine-patch probably going to be a "Dancing Nines" from Bonnie Hunter, Ryan's quilt, strips for a log cabin, baggies hold the last block and the nine patch setting blocks for my Sampler and lastly the current cross-stitch.  There are some more projects but I'm not actively working on them.  Who am I kidding, I haven't been actively working on anything since before Christmas!  Ah, well, tomorrow is another day.  One final project is the dismantling of my old Elna in the hopes of repairing it.  I love that machine!

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

Not a bad idea to put them together like that and take a photo. I should do that and put the picture on sewing room wall to spur me on to some finishes.

Suzie O'Connell said...

Now I want to get my sewing machine fixed! I've made all of ONE quilt in my life (for my daughter), but I quite enjoyed the process.