Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photo 3/365

Today's photo of Quinn with Simba in the background is my Photography class assignment.  I was to choose my favorite room in the house--either the kitchen or the studio--and make something happen there.  It's really hard to "Make something happen"  when you're the only human living in the house!  This is my attempt.  Of course the moment I sat on the floor they were both in my face!  Maybe I'll try setting up a still life in the studio.

Another day of gray skies, this time there was mist and the weather guessers say that there will be freezing rain and snow before too much longer.  I'd be happy if it held off a while as Beth, Lucas, Rob and Tanya are all driving home from St Louis-pretty much now.  A Mother worries!  They will all check in when they get home--they make me do it so they have to!

Next up for me is another photography class then I think I'll quilt and watch tv.  The past few nights I've been too tired to lift a needle, also I left my hand on the tailgate a bit too long and the top smashed my finger.  It was quite sore last night but is much better today.  I swear sometimes I need a keeper!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

My Quinn has grown and that's probably not Simba's *best side* (ha ha!). Wishing a safe trip home for your family. Ann :-)