Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Unpacking

This is a far as I had gotten unpacking last week:


I  dumped the dirty clothes out and took these packing cubes out of the suitcase.  Today, I managed to do a bit of laundry (nearly naked again), tidy the kitchen and unpack.  I love the packing cubes--you can keep everything from tumbling out of the suitcase when it is opened and have it orderly.  I've been putting things away in hotel drawers and the cubes are so simple-just remove from suitcase and stash it in a drawer!  So this mess has been cleaned up and the suitcase emptied of everything that gets taken out.  I leave a few things in my suitcase that I don't need and know that I'd just pack it again anyway.  I didn't put up the suitcases, seems foolish to haul them up to the attic when I'll just be using them again in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

It's the least fun part of a trip, isn't it. There always seems to be to unpack than went in to the bag originally.