Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cleaning, at last!

I spent the day in my studio--cleaning.  I've still got another day or so until it's completely clean but at last I managed to do something constructive!  Much fabric was ironed, folded and put away, some blocks were measured and pressed for trimming, my hand work bag was loaded up, baskets of projects (most I couldn't even remember what the fabric was for) were sorted,  I cut backing, got out batting and I did some knitting, Whew!  Tomorrow in the morning and evening I'll work on it some more.  Must remember to take down the dust cloth and the dyson.

Rotten night's sleep last night, the cough arrived.  This cold is really dragging on!  I'm off to fold and hang clothes so I can go to bed early.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I am sorry to read that your cough lingers. For us asthma sufferers that seems to be they way. You certainly got a load of work done on your studio room. I'm just managing to keep mine under control but we are so close to a break-out it's not funny. Take care of yourself.